Saturday, November 14, 2009

OPI Nail Polish




I recently purchased three OPI Nail Polishes at a local mall. I usually like to match my nails to my wardrobe and so on this particular day I was feeling a little wild. I bought OPI on collins ave (which is a bright orangy-pink), elephantastic pink (very bright pink), and purple with a purpose (bright purple).

Once I got home and applied the bright pink onto my nails I noticed that it looked very nice and smooth. I went out later that day and even got several compliments on my nail polish color! This nail polish dried smoothly and very quickly. A week later I got gel nails done at my favorite salon and when I got tired of my french manicure I had, I applied the bright purple thinking it would not dry on my fake nails but to my surprise it did! I love this nail polish brand but at $12.00 a pop I must admit the price is quite hefty. When my manicurist told me that beauty supply stores sell OPI nail polishes in bulk for $3.00 each I was speechless. To think that I actually paid $9.00 extra just because I cannot buy from those beauty supply stores without a license!

Anyways, OPI is one of the best nail polish brands (besides Chanel) in my opinion but Im not sure I can afford to feed this addiction.

Comment!







OPI Nail Lacquer $12.00

No comments:

Post a Comment