Sunday, November 15, 2009

Nailene Spa Manicure Pack


So I was shopping at my local Costco and saw this kit and knew that I just had to have it! In this kit you will find:

Three nail polishes- They are all in the pink color range (pink, light pink, lighter pink). Overall I did not like these nail polishes I found them cheap looking and its consistency very thick. Once applied on the nail it just didn't look nice enough for my liking... skip!

Tip Guides (plenty for multiple manicures)- Adhesive nail tip guides that you place on the tip of your nail and it helps you keep the french manicure even!!

Two French Tip Pens- This is what makes this product cool! You take the tip guide place it on your nail, then you take the pen and voila! You have a french manicured nail!!!

Green Tea Nail Strengthener- Absolutely lovely! Clear, see through shine.. looks wonderful once placed on top of the french tip.

Four Nail Art Sheets- If your feeling like some nail art instead or maybe with your french manicure, here you go! just place it on your natural nail bed and start applying the green tea nail strengthener.

One Nail File- To file those nails

One Set of Toe Separators- If you feel like a pedi!

Overall, I love this product because it makes having a great manicure realistic! However, I found that the french tip manicure does not last very long if you lead a hectic and using-hands-for-everything life... But Im sure if you take extra precaution over your manicure it should last more than two days.

As mentioned above, I did not enjoy the three pink nail polishes and I found them to be tacky looking. I did however absolutely love the green tea nail strengthener as I found it to actually protect my nails and I noticed that they actually grew -for once- without braking! I use this nail polish even without my french manicure, just a-la-everyday!

I would recommend this product because it is an affordable way to get great looking nails (even if it does not last very long).

ps. It might take you some practice in order to get the bests results aka perfect french manicure, but you will have enough material for that and some!

Comment!





Nailene Spa $15-$20

No comments:

Post a Comment