Saturday, November 14, 2009

Gosh Cosmetics



Today while I was looking at the cosmetics at my local drug store there was one brand that caught me eye. It's called GOSH and it happened to be on sale so I decided to give it a try. I purchased some lip jam (gloss) and eye powder (shadow). Although I wear eye shadow on the rare occasion, I do love to buy it anyways, is that weird?

The GOSH cool lip jam (103 and 104) was a bit too sticky and I found that my long hair kept sticking to my lips. I did love the slight hint of color however and if you have your hair up and apply a sheer layer then it works wonders! The lip jam colors are not very noticeable, so if your looking for color this will not be the gloss. These glosses turned out in my opinion to be very hydrating to my dry lips and therefore I would buy them again if they were on sale!

As for the eyeshadow, called GOSH "effect powder" (11 Green Star), I found it to be a bit uneven when applied. The powder was easy enough to apply, however it turned out to be a bit to sparkly for my taste. I ended up just using this powder at the corners of my eyes to accentuate their almond shape. As the day progressed I noticed that some of the powder ended up underneath the corner of my eyes. Overall, I was not very impressed with this item.


GOSH definitely has makeup for evening wear, to out with the girls, to go for drinks and definitely to go clubbing. I would not consider this makeup brand for everyday wear however much affordable it may be, as the colors are very bold and not much of a neutral selection is available.

GOSH On Stage, cool lip jam $9.00 (sale)- Regular $13-19

GOSH Effect Powder $13.00

No comments:

Post a Comment